CHICISIMO Vs. LOOKBOOK17:55
|Screenshoot of my Chicisimo homepage|
|Screenshoot one of my outfits on Lookbook|
As you know people who are into fashion looking for inspirations in different places. Beside magazines , you can enjoy in several online corners where users share photos of their personal style . Most popular are Lookbook ( click click click !!!) and Chicisimo ( click , click , click !!! )
.They work on the same way , you upload some of your pics , share labels if you have them on pics and then other users mark about it .On the first thought both sites are similar , but difference is massive .Seems like Lookbook is much artistic place , users much more care of photos and there is lot of gadgets to improve their quality. Users of Chicisimo have much different opinion by that . You can find really good quality of pics there , but you are going to get chicpoints there as well even if your not owner of some super hi tech cam .
- Only for girls , I never seen guy there , although hoax says it is allowed for them to.
- Interaction is very important for Chicisimo users , giving chicpoints and comments are main thing there .
- Flowers . Back us to previous , more looks , more labels , more chicpoints brings you more flowers , which really fun .
- Almost all countries are covered , so you can easily find Top Fashionista from Germany , Spain .
- Goal is on very unusual outfits and good quality of photos there are many widgets if you want to improve you pics.
- Hermetic atmosphere. Users don't interact much .
- You can post only one pic per day, so If you make some mistake like I did you are going to wait for next 24 h.
As user of both sites , I can say it nice to have accounts there . You can see many different ideas and digg trough personal styles .It is always good to see what other people wear and by other I mean on people who are not celebs. Not long time ago Lookbook was exclusive only if someone of members invite you . That is changed . Now you can use both sites with your Facebook or Twitter accounts .